Our client is looking for an experienced Software Developer to join their team in Sweden. The team is responsible for settings and accessibility (Applications and Service development) in the Android TV.
Salary: €Neg DOE
Contract type: Open End Date Contract
Location: Malmo/Lund, Sweden
Working Language: English
The team is responsible for settings and accessibility (Applications and Service development) in the Android TV. The team develops new features, maintain and secure the quality for those assets. As the team use scrum as development model they are also responsible for planning the sprints. The main project is driven from Tokyo so the team communicates a lot with Tokyo members.
• Android development
• Unix / Linux
• Defect analysis
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science (or equivalent)
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• A team player with great passion in programming along with verification, eager to learn and to utilize the skills.
• UI Automator / Espresso tool
• JUnit / Mocking
• Git / Gerrit / Jenkins
• JIRA / Scrum
• Design and implement automation infrastructure
• Participate in fulfilling the verification scope
• Identifying and execute on opportunities for improving efficiencies through test automation
Duration: 6 months, with possibility to extend
Work load: 100 %