Job Reference: PDAEROSTANDCOMPMGRB
Salary: €180k DOE (Tax Free)
Contract type: Full-time
Location: Saudia Arabia
Reports to: Aerodrome Operations Director
- Reporting to the Aerodrome Operations Director (AOD), the Aerodrome Standards and Compliance Manager (ASCM) has the operational management responsibility of achieving the Aerodrome Operations mission statement in delivering a safe, efficient and compliant operation which makes best use of available infrastructure, balancing the needs of all stakeholders.
- The ASCM is responsible leading the Aerodrome Standards and Compliance Team in supporting the delivery of a safe, secure and efficient airfield. The ASCM has responsibility for ensuring that all aspects of Aerodrome Operations are compliance to International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) Standards and Recommend Practices (SARPs) and General Authority of Civil Aviation Regulation (GACAR 139).
- The ASCM is a subject matter expert, and key business leader with additional responsibilities beyond their own department including close liaison with internal departments and external stakeholders to resolve issues, manage disruption and return the airport to business as usual as safely and quickly as possible.
- Current Aerodrome Operations experience.
- ICAO Level 4 English Language
- Health and Safety Qualification such as IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent.
- Current knowledge of Aerodrome Operations working practices, policies and procedures.
- Current RUH Runway Airside Driving Permit.
- Knowledge of airside risks, hazards, control measures and mitigations.
- Knowledge/experience of Safety Management Systems.
- Knowledge of GACAR Part 5 and Part 139.
- Knowledge/experience of ICAO Annexes, Documents and Standards and Recommend Practices.
- Knowledge/experience of Quality Management Systems.