Job Reference: PDLEGALCOUNSELSS
Salary: €Neg DOE
Contract type: Full-time
Location: Saudi Arabia
- Advising on all legal affairs in order to protect our client’s interests including but not limited to advising on contracts such as charter parties, insurance policies, ship building/repair contracts etc. and transactions such as financings, merger and acquisition and joint ventures. Advising on compliance with local/industry legislations
- Provide general legal advisory on all aspects of legal affairs including contracting regarding the core business of shipping such as charter parties, insurance policies,
ship building/repair contracts and other supply and service contracts to protect our client’s interest.
- Provide general legal advisory on large scale transactions of financings, joint ventures and merger and acquisitions.
- Advise on disputes and legal claims.
Legislation and Regulations:
- Advise upon request on any international legislation that governs the different aspects of maritime industry such as pollution caused by the ships or handling of
- Manage each case assigned within time and professional requirements.
- Draft contracts or legal documents for all internal clients to minimize risk and legal implications and maximize legal protection for our client.
- Ensure efficient and quality provision of legal services to our client by external providers of legal and litigation services globally under the agreed conditions.
- Minimum 10+ years of business development experience in Financial Services
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in business development / new business development
- Must possess a strong sales methodology to plan and develop sales
- Outstanding ability to develop relationships and negotiate new contract
- Experience in Managed Services an advantage
- Experience using Salesforce
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.