Our prestigious client is redefining FinTech activity in the financial services industry in the Middle East and designing an ecosystem to facilitate this exciting area. They are currently seeking Senior Central Bank Fintech Advisers to join their team.
They totally understand the value added by technology products and services to the financial services industry, whilst also appreciating there are risks associated with FinTech innovation.
To that end they intend to deliver a range of supporting infrastructures designed to help accelerate the growth of FinTech in the region e.g. Fintech accelerators space and development of a regulatory sandbox to test new ideas and concepts.
Salary: €Neg DOE
Contract type: Full Time Contract
Location: Saudi Arabia
We are looking for 3- 4 Senior Advisers with the following profile
- Previous regulator/central Banker
- Minimum 20 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge in operational risk fundamentals and management.
- Advanced knowledge in regulation & compliance
- Advanced knowledge in policy development
- Advanced knowledge in Fintech space
- Advanced knowledge in banking & payments, e-wallets etc
- Advanced knowledge in Sandbox regulatory environment
- Intermediate knowledge in technology
This is not an exhaustive list but you should cover 5- 6 of the above requirements.
Please contact in total confidence.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*