Our prestigious clients having Al Rajhi senior family members as main shareholders, is a Saudi Arabian start-up company, established with the aim to be a leader of Saudi Arabia, and eventually GCC and Arab Countries, in the Pharmaceutical Sector, both for manufacturing and distribution.
It is In advanced stage of implementation of a state-of-art manufacturing facilities in Saudi Arabia for generic and oncology pharmaceutical products.
Salary: €Neg DOE
Contract type: Full Time Contract
Location: Saudi Arabia
We are now looking for a Senior HR Manager to lead the HR department to:
- Develop Organization Chart of the Company.
- Develop HR Department.
- Initiate, and Implement the hiring process of the Company staff to reach the 500 staff.
- Manages Human Resources operations by recruiting, selecting, training and coaching staff owns the entire recruitment process and recruitment team with responsibility in driving a robust hiring process that provides exceptional talent to the organization.
- Ensures the employees and organization adherence to company policies and applicable employment law and enforces organization values and company vision
- Develop, administer, and present employee climate survey, new hire survey, and exit interview assessments
- Assists in developing better workflow, communication and business processes across the business
- Consults and responds to employee complaints in a professional manner, and assists with conducting preliminary investigations as needed
- Manages all immigration requirements as required by law to ensure that all Expatriates and the Company remain fully compliant.
- Initiates, develops and implements various HR related programs including future projects such as HR related technology systems.
In time – Reviews, consults and makes recommendations to the Executive Management team regarding various HR related matters such as: performance management, leaves of absence, promotions, terminations, job grading, development, performance and salary reviews, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations,
You will have 10 + years’ experience as a HR generalist rising up the ranks to Senior Manager level in the Pharmaceutical industry. Ideally with start-up experience and not afraid to “roll your sleeves up “.