Salary: €30-33K DOE
Contract type: Full-Time
Location: Co. Meath (commutable from Dunshaughlin, Mullingar, Navan, Trim, Kells & Drogheda and surrounding areas)
Car owner preferred
Hours: Monday to Friday (8.30-5.00pm)
*Knowledge / experience of architecture, building or construction industry essential*
Technical sales will be the key point of contact for clients, answering queries, providing technical advice and introducing new products, liaising with existing clients, preparing tenders, proposals and quotations, providing pre-sales and post-sales support. A high level of customer care is essential, with the ability to work independently in a busy sales office.
- Answering technical queries.
- Inputting of daily sales orders and delivery dockets for that day’s orders on to their Accounts System.
- Preparation of delivery dockets & labels and delivery manifests.
- Ensuring that POD requests are organised.
- Responsibility for ensuring that all customer queries via, website, email, info@ are acknowledged and responded to or disseminated to the appropriate person for a more comprehensive/technical response.
- Maintaining client CRM (customer relationship management system).
- Preparing quotes for customers.
- Inputting orders into parcel and pallet logistics.
- Preparation of company leaflet packs for CPDs, etc.
- Ensuring that CPD attendance form goes out with Trainer and information and certificates are dealt with as well as inputting into CRM.
- Sending out information packs to clients as requested.
- Maintaining records of quotes and projects and following up on both and ensuring they are on the CRM.
Other duties may include:
- Travelling with the team to external events.
- Arranging both in-house and external events.
You may also be required to do duties outside of this job description, given the size of the company and the team. The list is by no means exhaustive but is intended as guidance.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant