HAVE YOU, ARE YOU, WILL YOU, CAN YOU…?
- Effort – time with diligence
- Smarts – common sense with creativity
- Empathy – ask questions / listen / understanding
- Maturity – can lose gracefully
- Reliable / dependable – detail orientated and conscientious
- Hungry for knowledge
The role is suited to someone who can demonstrate success in previous roles – Networking, developing relationships, business development, problem-solving, facilitation, communication and influencing skills, which are all key to this role. You need creativity, imagination and determination.
With 50 years’ industry experience, Firstaff has successfully worked with some of the world’s biggest companies providing them with skilled and expert staff and meeting client recruitment needs in a professional and timely manner. We have built an extensive database of loyal clients who repeatedly seek our advice and assistance with recruiting, headhunting and professional service needs. Our success to date has led to clients referring us to contacts within their network who are facing similar challenges identifying skilled and expert personnel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience.
- Have an active Client facing role
- Formulate and manage national and international recruitment assignments
- Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation.
- Communicate business pipeline to Managing Director.
- Meet and exceed KPIs and revenue targets.
Requirements: Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a target driven role
- Strong Commercial awareness.
- Account management skills.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Attention to detail in all aspects for work.
- Creative thinking.
- Strong team player with the ability to self-manage.
- Ability to analyse and report accurately.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Degree qualified – a Business related qualification.
- Ideally recruitment/account management/sales /business development experience
- Fluency in English is essential.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*