One of our pharmaceutical clients are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their expanding team in Dublin 24.
They are looking for a number of staff for Evening Shifts.
Hourly Rate – €12.71p/h
Evening Shifts – Shift runs from 16:30 to 00:30 with potential overtime (x1.5rate) until 01:30. On Sundays, the shift in 8:30 to finish, typically 14:30.
Finishing times for shifts will depend on the volume of the workload.
For the Evening Shift positions, candidates must have their own transport as there is no public transport when shifts finish.
EVENING SHIFTS (5 out of 6 days, Sunday - Friday):
- Pick and process orders according to the required Quality and Operational standards
- Pick and process stock according to the required Quality and Operational standards
- Flexibility is crucial in this role, and you may be allocated work in any part of the Warehouse and finish times will vary day to day
- You will be cross trained to several areas of order assembly within the United Drug Wholesale warehouse
- You are required to comply with all company requirements regarding Health & Safety requirements as well as site Security requirements, Quality, Training, Housekeeping and S.O.P. requirements
- From time to time you may be required to work in a similar or related role another part of the site’s operations depending on business needs
- Ability to understand and communicate in written and oral English language
- Ability to take initiative and to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Must have own transport as Mon – Fri no public transport is available when the evening shifts finish
- PC skills an advantage