· Be a role model for agile practices within the organisations, ensuring all stakeholders understand the agile principles.
· Demonstrable, hands-on skills in launching and coaching self-organisation teams.
· A detailed understanding of agility metrics and value tracking across the SDLC.
· Provides expertise in Lean and Agile principles, serve as an Agile coach in technical or business elements, provides mentorship and training to Agile teams, and facilitates team sessions.
· Fosters an environment of successful delivery and continuous improvement using Agile as a strategic asset for business value generation to create impactful results using analysis, design, development, testing and management in an Agile environment.
· Establish collaborative partnership with key stakeholders to ensure leadership buy-in across both Business and IT.
Experience and Skills Required:
· Experience in squad coaching and mentoring.
· Must have certification as either a Scrum Master (CSM), Agile Coach (CSC), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Agilist.
· Excellent relationship management skills and the ability to act as point of contact for all external and internal clients/stakeholders and suppliers.
· Strong communication, facilitation, persuasion and influence, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
· Experience delivering and supporting IT projects in the financial/Banking domain.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*