- Responsible for managing the international airports wayfinding signs inside the 4 commercial terminals and outside ( airport roads).
- Responsible and managing the passengers journey and customer experience that includes all touch points.
- Providing the international standard and best practice for wayfinding includes the new technology.
- Responsible for the scores/evaluations for Skytrax, ACI, CIvil Aviation Authority and happy or not machine in terms of wayfinding part.
- Creation and developing RFP, scope for wayfinding project.
Managing the urgency signages and small either replace, update or new including the delivery with contractor.
- Creation and Managing the data base of wayfinding .
- Assist the temp wayfinding implementation for international events.
- Constant evaluation for existing wayfinding signs and suggest the needed enhancement.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to come up with the best implementation for wayfinding signs.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*