Job Title: Building Service Attendant
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 7am-3.30pm
Reporting To: Facilities Manager
The Service Attendant is required to assist in the management of the facilities function at a client site. He/She is responsible to ensure the general upkeep and appearance of each site is to the highest standard. He/She will work closely with the Facilities Manager and support the client.
• Ability to complete physical tasks involving pushing, pulling and dragging
• Reliable and dependable
• Can accommodate an early start (7am daily)
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Adaptable and flexible manner
· Strong work ethic
· Team player
• Customer service
• Fluent English.
• Computer literate
1. Facilities function
• Providing facilities services and light maintenance support
• Assist in emergencies such as light leaks, spills etc.
• Assist with setting up of meeting rooms, office space etc.
• Make Facilities Manager aware of any gaps in service.
• Report any maintenance issues which you notice onsite to the Facilities Manager.
• Issuing permits to contractors and accompanying while on site, where necessary.
• Identify and report hazards and incidents.
• Assist in Health & Safety including bell tests, floor walks.
• Familiarisation with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for the site
• Work as part of a team in delivering a high standard.
2. Customer Service
• Respond to facilities calls logged with the facilities helpdesk. Investigate the nature of the problems and seek a speedy resolution.
• Ensure a professional manner when dealing with clients and staff onsite.
• Dress code in line with company standards.
3. Setting up Meeting rooms
• Support the setup of meeting rooms in accordance with client request. This involves physical lifting, pulling and dragging of desk, chairs etc.
4. General Duties
• Respond in a timely manner to client requests.
• Flexible to complete a wide range of office services tasks
• Maintaining in-house documentation/reports, as applicable for site
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant