Excellent Client relationship and self-starter
Facility experience within the maintenance/engineering/utilities/facilities environment.
High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Excellent career advancement
Mon – Friday – flexible hours
Salary and Benefits: very competitive basic salary, Pension, Family health insurance, holidays, flexibility and career advancemen
Perform general preventative and corrective maintenance on the building and the building fabric
· At least 2 plus years previous facility experience within the maintenance/engineering/utilities/facilities environment.
· Experience in working in a Clean Room environment – (if possible)
· Knowledge and experience of use of maintenance management tools and techniques.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
· Good analytical skills and ability to think logically in order to problem solve. Evaluate information from problem solving activities.
· Experience of working in a multi skilled team environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills both written and verbal.
· Ensure work orders are completed in alignment with KPI
· Ensure all works meet site KPI’s and standards of quality set forth in the client contract.
· Ensure all works meet site safety requirements and SPA/RAMS are up to date for works
· Responsible for maintaining appropriate levels of spare parts on site.
· Conduct site inspections per current client expectations
· Ensures compliance with client best practice, policies and procedures including Quality and EHS compliance.
· Report to the SBS Lead / Operations manager with solutions and/or recommendations on maintenance issues.
· Meet and exceed Client relationship and expectation levels
· High quality service levels for the site
· Complete all related SBS work orders PMs and CMs for the site
· Excellent Client relationship and self-starter skill
· Ability to own maintenance responsibility and carry out works in isolation.
· Great computer skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, Windows, etc
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*