An opening has come up with one of my clients, an advisry firm focused on fire, secuirty, and risk, for a Business Support Officer to join their team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role of the Business Support Officer will be to provide support to all levels of the business to ensure consistency and quality throughout all projects
This list is not exhaustive but reflects the 7 main objectives to be successful in the role:
– Carry out basic office duties (meet & greet, office maintenance & procuring office supplies as and when required), and directing enquiries to the correct person within the organisation.
– Organise, confirm, and finalise any travel arrangements for staff and update calenders where necessary.
– Write Fee Proposals
– Set up projects and maintain them, monitoring fees etc.
– Format and proof read docs to ensure standards are met.
– Create draft invoices monthly ahead of deadline.
– Supporting PQQs/bid support and other ad-hoc support requests.
– Strong Admin Skills
– Good Communication Skills
– Highly Organised
– Excellent Attention to Detail
– Good Time Management
– Excellent Working with Colleagues & Others