Most exciting airline in over 20 years with $30 billion++ in funding with ambition to be the most digital airline ever and providing passengers with the best experience, quality and comfort. This is a paradigm shift in aviation.
We are looking for a professional Chief Inspector who will be responsible to plan, direct, and execute inspection standards, methods, and procedures on all phases of aircraft inspections, maintenance, repairs that comply with the Federal Aviation Administration.
· Perform inspection functions of the repair station as outlined, in accordance with the Repair Station
· Ensure familiarity of all applicable Civil Aviation Authorities Regulations, manufacturer’s procedures/recommendations, and other pertinent data as it relates to the item of work being performed
· Accepting incoming products procured for use by the Repair Station and will ensure that those products are approved or acceptable
· Perform preliminary inspections on all aircraft and/or components that undergo maintenance to determine the state of preservation, necessity for functional test or non-destructive testing, and to document any obvious defects
· Assure that all inspections are properly performed on all completed work
· Responsible for the inspection entries on forms and in work orders used in the respective Departments
· Make progressive and on-going inspections at various stages of Teardown, Overhaul, and Repair of all Units or Components received by the Repair Station for service
· Responsible for checking completed Work Orders / Workbooks for work performed
· Perform scheduled and systematic evaluation audits for the Repair Station to ascertain its own abilities and procedural compliance to establish policy and guidance
· Provide training and technical assistance to others
· Ensures the highest quality service, safety standards and performance, with the objective of
exceeding customer satisfaction in the re-delivery of airworthy, reliable, clean aircraft and
components, in a timely manner
· Establish standards and procedures for the repair station inspection system
· Ensure all incoming, hidden damage, preliminary, in-process and final inspections are performed in accordance with Repair Station Manual
· Ensure the designated inspectors are thoroughly familiar with the inspection methods,
techniques, aids, tools, and equipment used within their assigned area of responsibility
· Ensure all inspectors performing RII inspections for FAR 135 air carrier are qualified and trained in accordance with the operator’s program prior to performing
· Maintain a listing of approved outside contractors, evaluate those contractors as necessary, and coordinate approval of contractors and contracted functions with Civil Aviation Authorities
· Ensure precision tooling is controlled and calibrated
· Ensure that records of maintenance, inspection, and alterations are maintained in accordance with Civil Aviation Authorities standards
· Ensures there are no defective, non-conforming, or un-airworthy parts installed in any component or aircraft released to service
· Ensures in-coming receiving inspections are performed properly per Civil Aviation Authorities standards
· Ensures all employees follow work away procedures and tasks
· May perform other duties as assigned
· Minimum of 7 years of experience in Inspection of aircrafts
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerodynamic Engineering, or any relevant field.
· Attention to Details
· Project Management
· Strong interpersonal skills
· High level of professionalism and work ethics
· Adaptability and desire to work in an evolving/start-up environment where policies and processes are being created
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent command of both English and Arabic, spoken and written.
· This position operates from the office, headquartered in Riyadh.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*