- Commercial build and fit-out experience. Green Field and Live
- Pharma and Commercial
- Dublin and Leinster
- Monday to Friday
- Salary: Will reflect your experience to date
- Responsible for the scope, design and specification in the development and implementation of projects
- Examples include fit-out, refurbishment, retrofit and remediation projects within the built pharma environment.
- Managing safely the coordination of installation works in both green field and live plant environments.
- Assisting other members of the management team where necessary.
- Liaising with operations staff, suppliers, sub-contractors, clients and project teams daily and as per the project’s requirements.
- Overseeing the contracting process with the pre-qualified sub-contractors and ensuring that all works are conducted correctly and as per both the contract and the specification. Liaise with the clients, main contractors, and other tradespeople as and when required.
- Ensure that you attend all project-related and management meetings.
- Attend regular progress meetings with both the design team and the sub-contractors and effectively control the use of both labour and materials.
- Degree qualified – Construction Management or with an Engineering background
- At least 5+ years of commercial build and fit-out experience. Preference Pharmaceuticals
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*
International Recruitment Consultant