- Prior knowledge and experience in;
- SEPA Payments and SWIFT FIN
- SWIFT (AWP, SAA, SAG), Sanctions screening (SafeWatch) and Market &Treasury/Global Markets applications
- Working with offshore test delivery teams, the Test Manager will support testing through;
- Managing testing projects (1 or more) by performing requirement analysis, creating Test strategy, Test designing, documentation and reporting.
- Responsible for providing Test Estimates for “in scope” items.
- Responsible for creating detailed Test plans and work breakdown structure plans to illustrate resource allocation and scheduling tasks.
- Responsible for Test delivery against agreed Testing schedules, where the TM is proactively driving test activities forward to ensure progress is being made at all times.
- Responsible for tracking and forecasting project Test costs and labour hours.
- Responsible for driving automation in the Team/Applications by engaging with Automation Shared Service.
- Responsible for all Test phases in scope to ensure smooth and high quality deliveries.
- Manage and Escalate RAID with mitigation plan.
- Overall accountability for closure of Test defects.
- Strong verbal and written communicator who is very comfortable supporting and directing the work of offshore test analyst/leads/managers.
- Participate in regular meetings with project management to communicate accomplishments, plans and issues as well as any risks to the project’s progress.
- Skilled in Jira/Zephyr for Test and Defect Management (test scenarios/cases, defects, reporting) and other tools such as confluence.
- Track and manage metrics as per Test Metrics and KPIs.
- Engage and Manage Stakeholders including UAT and NFT test Teams, working closely with the PMs to ensure expectations are met.
- Ensure appropriate test processes and methodologies, implementing enhancements wherever appropriate.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*