Business Analyst – Temenos Product Specialist
Ireland – Dublin / Temporarily Remote
We are looking to recruit a Business Analyst – Temenos Product Specialist to join our Core Banking Consulting Practice, working on a wide range of projects/programmes. The individual will have experience of working on digital transformation and strategic change projects, responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure and delivery for Core Banking customers.
Our client is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
- Respond to client project requests with comprehensive requirements elicitation, gathering, and documentation
- Analyse client requirements to drill down for additional details as necessary
- Document requirements and engage with Business Stakeholders, appropriate team members and systems
- Owns requirements for projects throughout the Lending domain processes
- Operate as a liaison between technical personnel and the end-users
- Translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources
- Drive collaboration and gain agreement from multiple stakeholders
- Act as a negotiator amongst different business units to gain a consensus on requirements
- Assist in development of process and procedure documentation
- Respond to client requests in an expeditious manner
- Review upstream and downstream impacts of customer-requested changes
- Experience of working on agile
- 5-8 years Business Analysis experience – preferably within the banking space
- Experience of delivering large scale change projects/programmes within a Technology organization, with a focus on IT Infrastructure related projects.
- Strong project and programme management experience which include communications capabilities, decision making and problem-solving skills, lateral thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of Programme and Project Management methodologies
- Ability to direct and influence people in a matrix orientated environment and establish working partnerships at a junior and senior organizational level.
- Change agent with proven ability of implementing large scale organizational, procedural, technology and people related change programmes.
- Strong financial analytical background and proven ability in financial/analytical reasoning
- Banking domain expertise
- Knowledge of the lending process in depth would be an advantage
- Experience of Transact T24 modules like AA and on latest versions R19 onwards
- A solid understanding of Agile / Waterfall methodologies
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*