- Electrical Lead – (Project Management)
- · In-depth knowledge of the Electrical and Construction industries is essential.
- · CAFM & BMS systems
- If you are looking to grow your career this company offers a great opportunity to grow into Project Management.
- Based Cork
- Site Based
- Construction Commercial buildings
- Qualified and at least 2 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Monday – Friday
- Salary: Market rate plus to start and salary will increase as your career grows within the company
- Overtime Paid time and half and double, Pension, expenses, and good holidays.
Co-ordination and operation of the site on a daily basis, managing small to medium-sized projects through the management of site personnel while overlooking the successful delivery of projects.
- QQI FETAC Level 6 Advanced Certificate (or equivalent) – Electrical
- Minimum of 5 years’ extensive experience in a fast-paced construction environment
- In-depth knowledge of the Electrical and Construction industries is essential.
- Proven leadership capabilities with solid commercial and financial awareness
- Excellent people management skills while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Proven health & safety
- Experience with CAFM & BMS systems
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*
International Recruitment Consultant