- Projects Division – Construction
- Full-time permanent contract.
- 80% Dublin area but will be expected to travel nationwide to meet business needs.
- Salary 80k + Bonus and Company Benefits
You will be responsible for overseeing the design, installation and delivery of projects to include scheduling, resourcing and budgeting whilst managing all site personnel and overlooking the successful delivery of projects to a high standard and within a timely manner.
· Degree qualified in either an engineering discipline or with an Electrical Trade background
· Minimum of 5 years’ extensive experience in a fast-paced construction environment In-depth knowledge of the Electrical and Construction industry essential
· Proven leadership capabilities with solid commercial and financial awareness
· Excellent people management skills while delivering exceptional customer service
· Strong understanding of financial and budgetary control (labour and subcontractors)
· Lead projects from the concept stage right through to completion, while defining the technical requirements of the project
· Creating and developing project plans as per the scope to include defining a timeline, managing costs and establishing the resources required while ensuring project profitability
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with the client, suppliers and other partners
· Manage client concerns and ensure they are dealt with in a thorough and timely manner
· Lead, develop and retain staff while ensuring the delivery of an efficient & effective service
· Planning of all resources including labour, materials and subcontractors
· Manage the procurement process for all electrical projects to include the pricing of contracts, projects and tenders for the Facilities Management and Project Teams
· Manage and drive a large team to meet all project requirements and deadlines
· Manage, direct and co-ordinate the activities of contracted personnel and/or third parties
· Manage & authorise staffing requirements on site (i.e. overtime) and notify the HR Department of any unscheduled absences. Staffing requirements should be documented & reviewed weekly
· Ensure that records are maintained and updated as required
· Provide reports and updates on the progress of projects to the management team
· Ensure Company systems are implemented correctly upon the commencement of projects to include Safe Work Plans, Method Statements and Risk Assessments, etc.
· Ensure all projects are completed to the highest specification in terms of quality, Health and Safety along with client satisfaction
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*