Job Type: Full-time Store Manager
Location: IFSC, Dublin 1
Salary: €26,000.00-€30,000.00 per year, Depending on Experience.
Working Hours: 40-45hrs pw (min. 40 hrs, manage own schedule)
Perhaps you are an experienced manager working in a QSR, hospitality or retail role? Or maybe you a graduate in hospitality management or equivalent, have previous experience in the QSR sector, and feel ready to take on the responsibility of a managerial position…
One of my clients, a Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) is looking for a Store Manager for one of their stores based in Dublin City Centre. The Store Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management, ensuring that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. The Store Manager will also be responsible for maintaining standards of restaurant safety and security. Onboarding of staff and oversee the in-store training program also fall under the Store Managers remit as and when required. The Store Manager will be responsible for inventory, money control systems and maintaining business records. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive induction and full training for your role as a Store Manager and will become a member of the clients Ireland team. Continuing, daily support is also provided throughout the team as well as on-going training.
This is a challenging role which involves managing the daily operations of the store as well as the management of individual team members. The Store Manager will provide a link between the Franchise Owner and the team members. The role requires that the successful candidate will communicate important information from the Franchise Owner to the team members, and vice versa. Accurate communication records essential. For this position, excellent time management and people skills are mandatory, as is maintaining a positive attitude.
There is also the scope for this role to develop as the Franchise explores expansion opportunities in Dublin and the surrounding areas. At the moment they have one other store located on Amiens Street which is part of a portfolio of 19 stores across the Island of Ireland.
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for everything that happens in the store while you are there. These responsibilities include:
– Controlling costs
– Handling and securing cash
– Motivating and leading staff
– Maintaining image and brand standards and directives
– Delivering quality customer service
In addition, the Store Manager will have the capability to complete the following tasks:
– Interact with customers in a helpful and cheerful manner
– Demonstrate understanding of the menu answering any guest queries
– Operate till system
– Perform cash in procedure, accounting all money and stock taking
– Prepare food neatly, according to formula and in timely manner
– Ensure all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and followed
– Check products in sandwich unit area and restock items accordingly
– Understanding and adhere to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards
– Complete the staff work schedules.
– Analyse daily and weekly, sales records to improve store food and labour controls
– Clean and maintain all areas of the restaurant
– Understand and adhere to all quality standards as outlined in Subway Operations Manual
– Complete all necessary Subway courses.
· Competitive salary
· Quarterly bonus opportunities
· Work perks including discounts on brands such as Adidas, Samsung, Tesco and much more
· Free food and drink during shift
· Continued Development and Career Opportunities
· Employee Recognition Schemes
· Company Phone and Laptop
· Paid holidays
· Full training provided
Ideally, candidates will possess the following:
· Management experience in the hospitality industry (hotel, bar, restaurant, deli, fast-food)
· Proven track record of performing in a fast paced, target driven environment, ideally a QSR
· Proven ability to manage people and provide excellent customer service
· Excellent communication skills, especially verbal
· Degree or diploma level qualification in Hospitality/Business Management is desired but not essential
· A ‘can-do’ attitude that rubs off on people around them
· Food Handling knowledge
· Proficient with computers and technology