Graduate Engineer – Construction Consultancy
Graduate Compliance Engineer
BCAR – (Building Control Amendment Regulations)
Graduates whom have an interest in building control Legislation, building regulations, Fire Safety etc and be interested in becoming a Specialist BCAR consultant
Full training provided and Salary market rate with exce3llent company benefits
- Attending client, design and site meetings undertaking timely site inspections.
- Tracking of open compliance issues on projects
- Coordinated and liaison with all parties involved in a construction projects
- Reporting to the named Assigned Certifier on a regular basis.
What is Required?
- Degree in construction or related discipline
- 6 months experience in construction
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*