Dublin – 95% mainly Dublin – 5% south and north Ireland
Salary – up to 55k Basic, DOE + Pension + Health insurance, lunch allowance, company van, over time, call out pay and Holidays
Provided: Company Van, Mobile, Laptop, Uniform, and every week give schedule for that week
Mon – Friday 9 – 5 or flexi time
Clients – Hospitals, Shopping centers, Universities and Comms rooms
· Continuous improvement training will be provided at all time.
· To control and carry out routine Planned Maintenance and reactive response Tasks.
· To control and carry out the installation of new Air-Conditioning systems.
· To ensure all works are delivered on time.
· To ensure all works are completed to an acceptable quality.
· To update company mobile management information systems for all works
· To be proactive and client-focused in the delivery of all works.
· To represent the company in a competent and professional manner at all times
What you’ll need to succeed
· Time served F-Gas registered Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineer
· Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
· Have experience working with Mitsubishi, Daikin, Panasonic or Toshiba Air Conditioning Systems.
· Driving license
· Can-do positive attitude
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*