Dublin based only
Mon – Friday 9 – 5pm
· Full training will be provided
Salary: Will be the proper market rate: + pension, Health insurance, Lunch allowance, Use of company Van when needed, Overtime and 21 days holidays
Provided: Use of Company Van, Mobile, Laptop, Uniform and every week give schedule for that week
· Trade Qualification in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning or Nearly Qualified – They would consider an apprentice looking to complete their apprenticeship.
· You will be offered full training and will obtain a vast amount of knowledge in both commercial and industrial air conditioning and refrigeration both by working with highly skilled professionals and from a hands on approach.
What they require from you:
· Safe pass and manual handling
· Full clean driver’s license
· Willingness to learn
· Good work attitude
· Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions.
· Fault finding and problem solving techniques.
· Computer literacy.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*