Junior Logistics Assistant
€negotiable depending on experience
*** Working on-site daily / Monday to Friday ***
***Enthusiastic person with an interest in shipping/logistics with 6 months to 1-year’s work experience in an office environment**
Due to additional work in relation to Brexit, our client is seeking candidates with an interest in the logistics industry whom is interested to learn their business and or develop their current logistics experience further.
- Dealing with customers via phone/email regarding their logistics requirements
- Processing customer shipping instructions on internal system
- Preparing all relevant documentation
- Handling and troubleshooting customer queries and requests
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and client satisfaction
- Maintaining and updating files and systems
- Ad-hoc administration tasks to ensure smooth operations
- Training will be provided.
Up to 1 years experience in an office-related role either in logistics or similar environment
- Very good MS Office knowledge and or any relevant logistics software or transport management systems
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn with very good communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Interested in the industry and keen to learn
- A relevant Plc course / 3rd level qualification in logistics or similar preferred
- Perfectly fluent English essential
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant