Skills and Attributes:
• 5+ years’ experience development experience.
• Experience in cloud services delivery – SaaS applications and mobile apps.
• Appetite to take on responsibility and ability to handle a large volume of customer requirements in high growth environment.
• Appetite to be a key part of a growing global business.
• Professional, self-assured communications between all technical stakeholders and with external parties.
• Resolution and root-cause analysis, responding in a timely manner.
• Prioritize well relating to delivery and issue response.
• Ability to drive automation and process improvement.
• Customer, partner and stakeholder facing when situations demand.
• Leadership of technology and support teams with good people skills.
• Participate in Product Roadmap strategy development.
Skills & Proficiencies:
• .net Framework
• VB .net
• SQL (T-SQL)
• Good software design background
• Software testing process design and implementation
• Full Stack Development Experience
• User interface experience
• Web Applications
• Web Services (REST)
• Experience with and in the following technologies will be helpful:
• Windows Server
• Internet Information Systems (IIS)
• Microsoft SQL Server
• End-user interaction points in the All-Channel Communications Solution
• Refactoring existing code to improve its quality, extensibility, and maintainability
• Creating a polished and intuitive user experience
• Implementing images/branding developed by the marketing team
• Developing and extending Web Service APIs to enable a feature rich end-user user experience in our client applications and allow customers to integrate their services with the product
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*