- Role: Logistics Supervisor
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Sandyford, Dublin 16
- €33,000 – €35,000 per annum
Overview of Role:
The Logistics & Quality Control Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining productivity and quality levels within the quality control side of the department. They are required to maximise productivity within the Logistics department. The Quality Control & Logistics Supervisor will also be responsible for all incoming and outgoing goods. They will supervise Fonfix’s logistics department and staff. They will also assist Department head in any areas required.
- Receipt of all incoming goods ensuring repair jobs booked in same day.
- Managing the transfer of Batch work units between returns department and Logistics
- Managing the receipt and despatch of configuration work to company HQ and raising and accepting Distribution Orders
- Oversight of Microsoft CRM (customer relationship management) logistics assigned tasks
- In-coming/outgoing consignments, using internal computer system, despatch books and direct contact with the company, or courier (DPD, An Post, Relay, DSV).
- Customer unknowns
- Courier returns
- Prioritise work throughout the day to ensure logistics staff completes all duties by end of shift.
- Ensure that 100% of processed handsets on Awaiting Despatch status are packed and despatched daily as per despatch schedule.
- Ensure that all outgoing consignments are correct.
- Manage the picking and packing of all customer consignments.
- Consolidate all deliveries using internal computer system.
- Carry out stock takes including:
- Weekly despatch materials
- Monthly VSP (Bailment devices) stock checks
- Daily stocktake of configuration stock
- Quality Testing of all repaired handsets
- Managing of reports relating to Logistics department including
- End of shift reporting to Logistics statuses
- Daily Operational meeting updates on incoming and despatch.
- Maintaining QA Fails database and QC fails.
- Management of Warehouse 16 stock, Insurance BER’s/ UTR’s (devices not repairable)
- Management of all non-stock inventory into Fonfix (i.e stationary, padded envelopes)
- Carry out any other duties requested by Fonfix management team
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Degree qualified with background in Logisctics/ Business Operations / Supply Chain etc.
- Knowledge and interest in Telecom Sector
- Understanding of all end to end supply chain function
- Attention to detail, planning and organisational skills
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.