- 60 – 65k DOE + Company benefits and On-site parking. Canteen, Free Gym membership,
- Permanent Role
- North/West Dublin
- Mon – Friday – Flexi times Early morning early finish or late morning late finish
Have experience in coordinating the installation, maintenance and repair work in buildings or large complexes.
Must have experience managing a team of General maintenance technicians.
Doing regularly inspecting sites, executing work as necessary, maintaining equipment and assigning workers to various projects.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS MORE AN OFFICE MANAGER-TYPE ROLE THAN A HANDS-ON ROLE. SOMEONE WITH A TRADES BACKGROUND AND IS ABLE TO MANAGE A TEAM OF GENERAL MAINTENANCE OPERATIVES
As Maintenance Supervisor you will co-ordinate and organise the daily running of the engineering function, ranging from setting daily priorities, PM planning, resolving equipment issues and working with third-party contractors/ suppliers.
On top of technical experience and knowledge, we need someone with excellent interpersonal skills who can build positive relationships across the team, other departments and externally such as suppliers and contractors.
- Supervise the Maintenance Team, aligning the team to the overall company vision, mission, strategies and objectives.
- Liaise with the Maintenance Manager to agree on standards of performance across all facilities within an annual budget.
- Assist the Manager in the preparation of a 5-year rolling capital replacement plan.
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships, ensuring that procurement procedures are followed, and contracts are negotiated to optimise delivery and cost savings.
- Ensure a high-performance culture which encourages innovation and continuous improvement in a controlled environment.
- Liaise with the Health & Safety Manager to ensure risks are identified and appropriate risk assessments and methodology statements are in place for staff and contractor activity.
- 3rd Level Qualification in a related discipline or similar i.e. diploma, Trade etc
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Management of Maintenance Operations and experience in Service of delivery Management.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*
International Recruitment Consultant