My client, a global innovator in IT services and consultancy, are seeking a Network Systems Engineer to support their onsite & offsite projects. This role is with one of their premium customers who are based in Dublin, Ireland. This is an immediate requirement, initially on a 6-12 month contract with a view to permanency.
Title: System Administrator
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract to Hire
Required Education/Skills/Years of Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Networking, or other IT related field with at least 3 years of hands on experience supporting servers and network configuration.
- Design, build, administer and maintain servers using best practices in a mixed Windows, Mac OSX and Linux client
- Knowledge of IDF/MDF/IPF/Data Center : Networking
- Knowledge in the following areas: Ethernet, RSTP/ MSTP, VLANs, IP Routing, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, Multicast, QoS
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery