· Nurse Advisor role is field based and the successful candidate will be required to provide education and clinical support for the product range. This will entail education support across hospitals and community settings.
· To provide education at ward level and provide support to all electronic instalments with follow up training to be provided on the electronic systems.
· Supporting the sales reps in building strong relationships and develop on existing relationships with key decision-making figures, Doctors, Nurses, Consultants and Purchasing Managers.
· Supporting the Sales Reps at sales presentations and customer meetings.
· Creating and raising awareness of the company as a market leader in the medical surgical product range.
· Provide key internal and external market information that may impact on business.
· Registered General Nurse is a requirement for this role – Candidate to be highly professional and personable.
· Candidate will be independent & self-motivated person with excellent communication skills.
· Ability to organise their daily working diary, create a self-motivated agenda while liaising and supporting sales reps.
• Qualified Nurse with proven experience working in a clinical setting.
· Salary Negotiable
· Company Car, Company Phone & Laptop
· Full time permanent position
· Should be ideally located to be able to travel the country, spending on average a couple of days per week in Dublin.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant