One of our clients, a medical devices company with head office located in Santry, Dublin, have an exciting opportunity for an administraive assistant. There is an attractive package available for someone with a proven track record. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work within a team and a high level of self-motivation.
Purpose of the role
The vacancy is for a well presented and experienced Office Administrator. The successful candidate should have experience in a similar role.
General Description of Activities:
* Manage day to day orders – processing, picking and packing of products
* Managing incoming stock, dealing with booking couriers, etc
* Check and file reports from service engineers
* Confirming orders with customers
* Assist with general administration and office duties
* Processing daily orders on Microsoft Dynamics
* Generate sales reports
* Conducting regular reporting processes in line with KPIs
* Assisting the Sales and Service team field based
* Support the incoming and outgoing correspondence, including post and booking couriers
Specific Job Requirements:
Conveying company policy to external parties in a positive manner.
* Microsoft Dynamics – knowledge and experience an advantage
* Experience in customer service
* Coordinator / scheduling experience
* Excellent communication skills and team working skills with a high level of energy and urgency to deliver results. You will demonstrate leadership with both internal and external stakeholders at all times.
* Competent in Microsoft Suite.
* Strong time management skill with acute attention to detail
* You must be hard working and have critical thinking skills
* The ability to work under pressure, multitask and work on own initiative.
* Fluent in English