Our client is constantly growing and their product range is increasing. Alongside their core products they are dedicated to protecting patients, healthcare workers, and the environment with products that focus as much on safety as they do on efficacy and cost-effectiveness throughout the health care sector.
They have an exciting opportunity in an administration role, located at their head office in Santry, Dublin. You will have the overall responsibility for coordinating support through the Office Manager
The vacancy is for a well presented and experienced Office Administrator. The successful candidate would ideally have previous experience in a similar role and be able to work in a team, providing support to the senior management.
Duties will include:
- Manage day to day customer orders – processing, picking and packing of products.
- Managing incoming stock, dealing with post, booking couriers, etc.
- Scheduling work for Field Service Engineers.
- Finance reminders and filing. Assist with general administration and office duties.
- Organizing vehicle stock.
- Previous experience in a busy environment is preferable .
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both internal and external sources.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- The ability to work under pressure, multitask and work under own initiative
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite. Excellent organizational and administrative skills with an emphasis on the ability to coordinate the daily activities of senior management.
- Excellent time management skills with acute attention to detail
- You must be hard working and have critical thinking skills You will have excellent communication and team-working skills with a high level of energy and urgency to deliver results.
- You will demonstrate leadership with both internal and external stakeholders at all times.
- No Minimum Required. Previous experience of working within a medical devices environment is beneficial.