- c. €40k +
- North Kildare / beside M4
- Hybrid / 3 days office / 2 WFH
- Full-time Permanent
- Practice Experience in Ireland Essential
Our client an established practice is seeking a part qualified Accountant to join their growing business which provides a range of supports and services for their diverse clientele. The part-qualified Accountant offers support and provides an opportunity for the successful candidate to grow and develop their career.
Responsibilities of a Qualified Accountant:
· Part-qualified experience preferably within a small/medium practice.
· Assist with the management of clients to ensure all jobs are completed in a timely fashion to meet both client and Partner/Director expectations.
· Work with clients to ensure they are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
· Assist with the planning, execution and completion of audit exempt, audit and sole trader assignments and delivery of completed files to the relevant Partner/Director for review in a professional manner.
· Liaise with clients to discuss and resolve any issues as they arise.
· Dealing with revenue and companies registration office ad-hoc queries in a professional manner.
· Assist in the preparation and filing of Income Tax returns (form 11) and Corporation tax returns(form CT1) for clients of the practice.
· Assist in the preparation of management accounts for clients of the practice.
· General assistance to the practice in the provision of services to their clients.
· Previous part-qualification experience within a Practice
· Part-qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA essential
· Knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
· Advanced computer skills especially in MS Excel and Word
· Ability to work as part of a busy team
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Knowledge of Surf/Xero is desirable but not essential
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant