- OFTEC Registered and an RGI accreditation.
- If you are looking to grow your career this company offers a great opportunity to grow
- Mechanical Division
- Limerick and Cork
- Mon – Friday
- Salary: Market rate to start however salary will increase as your career grows within the company
- Overtime Paid time and half and double, Pension, expenses and good holidays.
- All tools equipment etc provided.
- Conduct both planned and reactive inspections/maintenance on Boilers, Burners, Gas Installation and detection systems, Pumps, Pressurisation Units, Booster sets and Calorifiers on sites
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving of heating systems
- Responsible for accurately documenting all work carried out and proposing potential solutions to issues encountered.
- QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Plumping
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- OFTEC Registered and an RGI accreditation
- Strong understanding of ISO820 requirements advantage
- Full clean driving licence
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*
International Recruitment Consultant