- “Practice Experience Essential”
- €55 – €60k +
- North Kildare / beside M4
- Hybrid / 3 days office / 2 WFH
- Full-time Permanent
Our client an established practice is seeking a qualified Accountant with practice experience to join their growing business which provides a range of supports and services for their diverse clientele. A qualified Accountant with practice experience is essential for this role which offers opportunity for the successful candidate to grow and develop their career.
Responsibilities of a Qualified Accountant:
· Accountancy Practice experience preferably within a small/medium practice.
· Manage clients on own initiative to ensure all jobs are completed in a timely fashion to meet both client and Partner/Director expectations.
· Manage client relationships to ensure clients are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
· Planning, execution and completion of audit exempt, audit and sole trader assignments and delivery of completed files to the relevant Partner/Director for review in a professional manner.
· Liaise with clients to discuss and resolve any issues as they arise.
· Training, development and mentoring of part-qualified/trainee staff of the practice.
· Dealing with revenue and companies registration office ad-hoc queries in a professional manner.
· Preparation and filing of Income Tax returns (form 11) and Corporation tax returns(form CT1) for clients of the practice.
· Preparation of management accounts for clients of the practice.
· Assisting Partner with company tax planning.
· Assisting Partner with company valuations.
· Assisting Partner with client/business coaching/development.
Required Experience of a Qualified Accountant:
· Minimum 2 years post qualification experience within Practice
· CPA/ACA/ACCA Qualified
· Knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards
· Required Skills of a Qualified Accountant including knowledge of Irish Tax and Company Law
· Advanced computer skills especially in MS Excel and Word
· Strong leadership skills with an ability to work as part of a team
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Knowledge of Surf/Xero is desirable but not essential
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant