- Qualified Plumbers – “Various levels”
- If you are looking to grow your career this company offers a great opportunity to grow into Chargehand, then Lead and finally Project Management.
- Construction Commercial buildings
- Qualified and at least 2 years’ experience.
- Based – Dublin or Limerick or Cork
- Salary: Market rate to start however salary will increase as your career grows within the company
- Overtime Paid time and half and double, Pension, expenses and good holidays.
- All tools equipment etc provided.
- Monday – Friday
- Welding, soldering, brazing and all associated mechanical plants.
- Involved in both the installation and maintenance of hot and cold-water systems in domestic and commercial buildings, sanitation, drainage and heating systems, electronic controllers, theory and practice
- Review the design process to ensure that installations are fit for purpose.
- QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate (or equivalent) in Plumbing
- SOLAS Safe Pass and a Manual Handling certificate
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Understanding of construction documentation an advantage
- Problem-solving – to take controlled/real time approach to problems and solve them
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*
International Recruitment Consultant