Available for immediate start
Our client is seeking a candidate with end to end Inspection experience of the manufacturing process from raw material to shipment ideally within the medical devices or similar industry.
The Quality Control inspector position requires the individual to perform quality inspections of subassemblies, final product and commodities. This includes critical dimensions, visual, and physical attributes. This individual proactively communicates verbal and written reports of conformances/non-conformances to specifications, fulfils miscellaneous measurement and visual requests and communicates results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recognize and communicate deviations from accepted practices in all areas of quality review
- Reading, interpreting, and understanding drawings and specifications
- Ability to use hand gauges for inspections; callipers, micrometres, height/depth gauges, etc.
- Execute programs on the Vision System
- Product sampling and subsequent part inspection according to specifications
- Report material non-conformance lot reports
- Must be detail-oriented and follow instructions and specifications meticulously
- Follow cGMP
- Execute incoming inspections on all raw materials in line with the incoming procedure and applicable specifications/drawings
- Ensure departmental compliance with all regulatory requirements. These elements include FDA, ISO, EEOC and Company policies relative to the manufacture of product, lot control requirements, documentation requirements, housekeeping, preventative maintenance, calibration, associate training and safety (equipment, associate and material)
- Perform these and other duties as necessary or required, the inclusion of which will not alter the basic scope of the position
- Work on special projects as they arise
- Actively demonstrating support through interactions with solid communication skills, attitude, dedication, commitment, respect, pride and trust.
Key Competencies Required:
- Pro-active approach to work with hands-on ability
- Ability to interpret, communicate, and work from drawings and specifications
- High work standards
- cGMP knowledge
- Basic math skills
- Proficient computer knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
Familiarity with Medical Manufacturing Environments a plus
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant