An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Management Account Manager within our client operations. Reporting to the Facilities Management Director this senior role oversees both client relationships and the day-to-day operational delivery of a range of services to major corporate client portfolios. The Account Manager who will be responsible for the overall management and execution of the contract and will be the day to day contact with overall responsibility for compliance with safety, health and environmental requirements, and service delivery to the agreed SLA.
· Manage the delivery of services to contractual requirements and service level agreements.
· Ensure that control measures are in place to ensure that safe working environments exist to provide subcontractors with the facilities required to carry out works.
· Implement quality measures and procedures ensuring feedback and continuous improvement is achieved.
· Regular preparation, compilation and communication of complex financial reporting forecasts.
· Develop and present regular business reports for all services covered under contract, attend client meetings as required.
· Identify and present opportunities for continuous improvement and manage contractual obligations such as Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in line with budget forecasts.
· Actively communicate and coordinate with the client in regard to operational needs. Measure and monitor the effectiveness of the service delivery against agreed Service Level Agreements.
· Provide regular status reports and manage task lists on assigned account progress for all project areas.
· Provide clear and strong direction and take appropriate action to resolve potential off-target performance.
· Manage, motivate, and develop internal team to promote inclusive and cohesive team environment across different departments within the company.
· Facilitate and manage training requirements to ensure that staff are fully trained in all aspects of service provision and in line with all current legislation.
· Liaise with Resourcing and Recruitment teams to ensure appropriate resourcing levels across multiple locations at all times.
· Other duties, responsibilities, and projects as may be required for the efficient running of the business.
· In-country travel may be required.
Required Skills and Experience:
· A strong business operator with excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate and influence at all levels.
· Excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills and a commitment to high quality delivery in a fast-paced environment.
· Detailed experience and understanding of complex financial reporting models essential.
· Demonstrated ability to proactively build and maintain a collaborative network, both internally and externally, in order to successfully navigate through the client organisation.
· Proven ability to develop and implement strategies and deliver on targets.
· Ability to prioritize with proven innovative problem-solving and decision-making skills.
· Proven ability to manage a large and varied team.
· In-depth knowledge of at least one core competency within the facilities management industry.
· Excellent commercial and financial awareness.
· Excellent IT skills.
· 7+ years in an Account Management environment.
· Client Services and Operations experience ideally within “blue chip” organisations.
· Degree Qualified.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant