Most exciting airline in over 20 years with $30 billion++ in funding with ambition to be the most digital airline ever and providing passengers with the best experience, quality and comfort. This is a paradigm shift in aviation.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Buyer who is responsible for the processing procurement activities by following policies and procedures and establishment of procurement processes including, but limited to, vendor identification and registration, technical specification review, bidding process, vendor selection, negotiations, reviewing contracts, and final contract agreements with the support of a relevant outsourced vendors.
· Manage, execute and archive contracts for high-value procurement.
· Review and manage contracts and agreements in ways to ensure all terms and conditions are acceptable as per policy, practice and ensure the companies best interest in line with laws and regulations.
· Manage Negotiations and if needs negotiate terms and conditions in contracts/ agreements, including negotiations relating to price, availability, customization, delivery method, and delivery schedules.
· Manage the engagements relating to Re-negotiating and revising contracts in coordination with vendors after expiry of current contract.
· Run procurement processes and process of selecting vendors in cooperation with requesting department and according to requirements specified in technical documents.
· Provide advice & guidance to departments on procurement matters which includes concerning external contractors.
· Perform any related activities according to business requirements.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in procurement and contracts.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Procurement or any related field.
· High proficiency in MS Office
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Project management skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Strong sense of initiative and accountability
· High level of professionalism and work ethics
· Adaptability and desire to work in an evolving/start-up environment where policies and processes are being created
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent command of both English and Arabic, spoken and written.
· This position operates from the office, headquartered in Riyadh.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*