Our client is a leader in the development of innovative secure communication products and solutions for governments and businesses. As part of the Electronic & Cyber Technologies cluster, our client is one of the world’s leading advanced technology groups, they deliver trust in a world where cyber risks are a constant threat, and fulfils the increasing demand for advanced cyber capabilities by delivering robust, secure, end-to-end solutions centered on four core business units: Networks, Ultra Secure Mobile Devices, Applications, and Satellite Communications.
- Develop FPGA specifications and architectures from high-level block diagrams and product requirements documents
- Integrate the FPGA designs with hardware and support overall system integration and qualification
- System design, integration, debug and bring up in the lab and the field with a vision and clear path on transitioning the product to manufacturing
- Design and implement system-on-chip solutions that use embedded ARM processors such as Zynq Ultrascale, utilizing DDR, fast serial interfaces such as JESD, 1G Ethernet interfaces, AXI buses, and more
- Experience with VHDL, Verilog, and/or System Verilog
- Experience with at least one scripted language (Python or MATLAB)
- Experience with HDL testbench design, HDL design verification, regression testing
- Experience with FPGA architecture, design optimization, timing closure, properly sizing the FPGA
- Experience with hardware debuggers, chip-scopes, on-chip simulators and debugging tools of various FPGA vendors
- Experience with bring up and debugging activities of custom FPGA based PCBs
- Specific knowledge and experience on SoC Zynq and Zynq Ultrascale of Xilinx is a plus.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s (better master’s) degree in electronic engineering or computer science discipline, that led him into working within the Telecoms, Cellular, Broadcasting or Satellite com fields. Ideally working on the design of new technologies.
- 5+ years’ experience in FPGA designing in wireless communication domain.
- Develop a Software Defined Radio (SDR) in team with Electronics Engineers, Mechanical Design Engineers and Software Engineers, involved on advanced types of communications technologies that use Digital Signal Processing Technologies.
- Work in FPGA team, that will develop baseband solution for communication waveform, Internet Protocol Communication Interface and Management, High Speed interface connections.
- Forward thinking technologies and need to apply complex problem-solving techniques to get the best out of new systems.
This is an excellent opportunity. Tax free with full relocation package.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*