The HRBP role is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to an assigned Business Unit. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives and driving HR functional excellence. The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will serve as consultant/partner to both the senior leaders and management teams for assigned business groups, sector, and corporate entities on human resources related matters, with the goal of aligning best HR practices to business strategies. The HRBP will collaborate closely with your HR team, Shared Services/Center of Excellence Departments to deliver solutions that address assigned area(s) needs. He/she will also collaborate with the other HRBPs on HR projects and initiatives as required.
About the Role:
- Talent Acquisition and Management: Assisting in procuring necessary talent by identifying roles, scheduling interviews, and supporting the completion of the recruitment process
- Full Cycle Human Resources Support: Providing full cycle Human Resources support to an assigned Business Unit, including talent management, employee development, and effectiveness
- Career Development and Training: Formally and informally training, guiding, and coaching people leaders on all aspects of talent management, employee development, and effectiveness
- Organizational Development (OD): Overseeing human resources consultation and support to designated business units, leading the analysis of trends, and development of workforce
- Strategic Partnership: Acting as a strategic partner to the leadership team, using working knowledge of the role and business to support, guide, and develop human resources business partners
- Qualifications: A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, 5-10 years of experience in related fields, and thorough knowledge of functional area and department processes
•Work closely with senior leaders/managers to provide expertise and hands on support in multiple areas including: workforce planning, on boarding, employee retention, employee relations, management coaching, performance management and change management.• Work with clients to plan, organize, direct, implement and evaluate the assigned area’s HR needs. • Manage, recommend and implement remedies on mid-level to complex employee relations issues working closely with the Manager and legal as appropriate. • Conduct thorough and objective investigations as needed, assess risk and determines appropriate course of action, working closely with the Manager and legal as appropriate. • Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and HR compliance. • Pro-actively identify and assess potential legal risks and act to ensure compliance. Partner with Legal and Ethics Departments as needed. • Provide performance management guidance to line management for coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions. • Act as point-of-contact for guidance on compensation actions, including individual promotions, equity adjustments and related actions. Identify business case for position or job group compensation changes, and incentive compensation changes. • Act as resource to employees when needed providing guidance on and interpreting company policy as well as assuring that employee perspectives are heard and considered. • Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention. • Track and analyze metrics on employee actions, terminations, and voluntary attrition to recommend actions as needed.
Note: This job description is intended to provide essential information about the position’s scope and is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The company reserves the right to modify responsibilities to align with business needs.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*