- Excellent Salary, Company Benefits, Pay scale, Flexible hours etc
- Industry – Healthcare
- Lead the General Services function, overseeing day-to-day operations, including Catering, Facilities Management, Portering, Security, and other services.
- Manage contracted services, ensuring compliance with service level agreements and budgets.
- Experience in Industrial Relations.
- Directly oversee the management and associated service contracts.
- Align General Services with evolving Clinical Directorate models for optimized patient care.
- Develop and enforce policies, procedures, and health and safety protocols.
- Lead sustainability initiatives for a more efficient and low-carbon health service.
- Represent the hospital on regulatory bodies.
- You will have 5 Direct reports and be responsible for over 300 staff in general services.
Leadership & Performance:
- Provide visible leadership, ensuring adherence to HR policies.
- Prioritize and manage resources efficiently, demonstrating strong financial acumen.
- Identify and nurture talent, driving high performance through KPIs and accountability.
- Oversee staff development programs, including performance evaluation and personal development schemes.
- Implement key performance measures and ensure compliance with targets.
- Analyze data to drive service improvements.
Change & Development
- Implement major organizational change initiatives.
- Drive service improvement through best practices and innovation.
- Contribute to ongoing organization development aligned with the hospital’s strategic plan.
- Pursue cost containment and value-for-money initiatives.
- Degree level or equivalent professional qualification.
- Demonstrable records of continuing professional development.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, demonstrating senior-level management in General Services and Facilities Management.
- Excellent Industrial relations experience
- · Experience in leading, implementing, and completing projects.
- Budget management experience.
Core Skills Required:
- Professional Knowledge and Experience
- Leadership & Direction
- Managing and Delivering Results in a complex environment
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Critical Analysis & Decision Making
- Personal Commitment and Motivation
- Has experience working in a healthcare environment is advantage
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*
International Recruitment Consultant