- Dublin South / Dublin
- €33,000 – €35,000 per annum
- Permanent full-time
Overview of Role:
The Supply Chain team for this client has a vision to build a simple, agile and scalable end-to-end supply chain operation to ensure continuous supply to our channels with optimum levels of inventory. The Supply Chain Planner role will support the Supply Chain and Product Manager in daily supply chain operations as well in designing, documenting, and implementing new solutions.
Supply Chain operations include, but are not limited to, channel operations, demand forecasting, order management, material requirement planning, purchasing, import/export, supplier management, inbound logistics, warehousing, value added services, distribution and reverse logistics. The scope of the products being procured and managed includes mobile phone handsets, accessories and consumer electronics.
Analysis and Planning:
- Involvement in critical daily Supply Chain operations coordinating with major suppliers, customers and internal customer account managers.
- Support the Supply Chain and Product Manager to develop and report performance metrics, root cause analysis, executive update, action needed and opportunities.
- Daily planning around product shipments using M3 along with EPOS and stock counts from customers to ensure all KPI metrics are hit weekly.
- Stock purchasing
- Vendor management
- Reporting internally and externally
- Support the Supply Chain and Product Manager in defining and documenting the supply chain strategy and operating plan.
- Work with the Supply Chain and Product Manager to design, document, implement and measure multi-channel supply chain support models to meet business needs.
Subject Matter Expert
- Serve as functional expert in process and supply chain solution design and implementation which includes but is not limited to channel operations, demand forecasting, order management, material requirement planning, purchasing, supplier management, inbound logistics, import/export, warehousing, VAS, distribution and reverse logistics.
- Minimum 2:1 in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business or Engineering Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree or Masters or 3+ years’ experience in supply chain related functions.
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a similar Supply Chain Planner role
- Strong MS Excel and ERP system experience
- Strong team-working abilities
- Exceptional Communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational, analytical and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and thorough execution
- Understanding of all end to end supply chain function and how they interact
- Evaluating and operating integrated Supply Chain systems (ERPs/MRP/S&OP) against business requirements
- Ability to develop and document clearly business requirements to support end to end supply chain
- Excellent attention to detail, superior planning, analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial orientation
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships internally and externally
- Self-motivated with drive, enthusiasm and commitment
- Ability to think creatively and generate solutions
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment – ability to balance and prioritise multiple projects
- Knowledge of and interest in the telecoms sector