We are looking for a dedicated Supply Chain Specialist who will be responsible of assisting nd applying the supply chain processes and predict inventory needs based on organizational needs. The Supply Chain Specialist will manage product development, monitor inventory, supervise transportation and storage, and oversee other day-to-day supply chain logistics for their company or organization. This role will be managing and identifying vendor relationships and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
· Work closely with the aircraft program & MRO teams to identify suppliers capable of providing services and/or assets
· Ensure procurement best practices and transparency are at the heart of the supply chain
· Register and manage relationships with identified vendors
· Reviewing and updating supply chain practices in line with company policies, standards, laws and regulations
· Negotiating terms and prices with suppliers, monitoring and assessing their performance and maintaining cost-effective practices
· Implementing logistic strategies
· Analysing the supply chain data and solving any issues or putting alternative plans in place
· Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a supply chain specialist, or any other relevant field.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or any relevant field.
· Excellent knowledge with SAP software
· Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
· Attention to detail
· Organizational and project management skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Excellent computer skills
· Soft skills for leadership, management and financial training.
· High level of professionalism and work ethics
· Adaptability and desire to work in an evolving/start-up environment where policies and processes are being created
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent command of both English and Arabic, spoken and written.
· This position operates from the office, headquartered in Riyadh.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*