- Support in building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack
- 200K Tax Free
- Ireland, UK, America, (GCC)
1. Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery and maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
2. Supervise software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop/implement, test, and maintain mobile- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies
3. Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
4. Prepare and review reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
5. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
6. Package and support deployment of releases
7. Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
8. Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
9. Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
10. Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and onbudget
• Proficient with Microsoft .NET 4.0+ development using C# in depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, WPF, WF, LINQ and EF
• Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software and experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
• Has in depth knowledge and skill for design, development and/or integration of AI and ML related technologies
• Experience with Machine Learning/AI development and deployment pipeline including machine learning and deep learning libraries, such as TensorFlow and PyTorch and computer vision libraries such as OpenCV, PCL, or ROS.
• Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field, masters preferred.
- +10 years’ experience in a similar field.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*